[Dixielandjazz] Christmas Music

Kay Spencer kay2840 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 23 14:49:01 PDT 2009

Stan -

For some nice brass ensemble recordings go to www.walkingfrog.com and search "Christmas".  They also have some sound samples available.  (Even one of the Boston Brass doing a Kenton Christmas arrangements.)

Also a similar search turns up quite a few albums at www.worldsrecords.com -- no sound clips though...

Kay in Gilroy