[Dixielandjazz] Christmas Music

M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Sep 22 21:17:36 PDT 2009

>>>That sounds like an interesting album to look for, is that the actual title?
When did it come out and what tunes are on the lp?<<<

"See's Candies Present Songs of Christmas".  It's undated, but the last recording date is Sept 1986.  It's the only (I think) Turk album of Ted Shafer's (Merry Makers Record Company) that he hasn't reissued on CD.  The place to look is eBay and secondhand shops.  I got mine for a song (sic) at eBay several years ago.  I plan soon to digitise it.