[Dixielandjazz] Christmas Music

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Tue Sep 22 13:46:30 PDT 2009

A surprisingly* good one is "Oy to the World!" by the Klezmonauts

http://www.oytotheworld.com/

*if you might like Klezmer versions of Christmas songs, you might also
like "Evil Christmas Carols"
http://www.pandasmash.com/video.php?epi_id=81  Your favorite Christmas
songs... played in minor key ;-)
There is a vocal version as well - there is a popular concert AN
ALTARED CHRISTMAS in Santa Cruz, CA:
http://www.altared.com/

Dave Richoux