[Dixielandjazz] Lord's Online Jazz Discography

Glen Page gpage at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 19 17:31:39 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I live within local 'phone call distance of Tom and if somebody gives me a
'phone number to call him at I will gladly do so and then let you all know
the outcome. Alternatively if you could give me an email address I will try
that route.

I have been in touch with Tom a number of years ago, somebody with that name
used to play 'bone during the days that that Hot Jazz Society was active
here, it turned out that there was no relationship between the two people.

I used to access the discographies at the Vancouver library but I have
recently moved too far away to make it worthwhile to make a special trip to
check the books, especially as discographical knowledge, or at least new
theories, advance so rapidly these days.

Cheers, Glen.