[Dixielandjazz] Look out St Gabriel's! Here comes Dr Jazz ...

Ministry of Jazz jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Wed Sep 16 04:24:04 PDT 2009

Shalom Jazz Fans,

On Monday evening, Doctor Jazz did a New Orleans Mardi Gras style street
parade in a large Jerusalem neighborhood street festival. Israeli festival
goers are accustomed to hearing loud bands on the stages at these events,
but I think this is the first time they had to dodge a strolling jazz band
that moved right through the crowds while playing.

You can get a taste of the action on You Tube at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRwuZ9wWCCg, thanks to my amazing wife, who
braved the crowds to photograph us in action.

Enjoy! And happy (Jewish) new year to my landsman on the list.

Elazar
Doctor Jazz Dixieland Band
Jerusalem, Israel
www.doctorjazz.co.il