[Dixielandjazz] Josephine in New Jersey & Sock Monkey in Vienna

Steve Heist steveheist at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 14 15:21:54 PDT 2009

Hi Katie!
PLEASE say hello to Otis Bazoon and David Sager for me, I worked with them
both down in New Orleans and they are fantastic...
I also remember the name Chris Tyle and I think I worked with Tom Saunders
down in Pensacola with Sammie Gardner et al, at Rosie O'Gradys - small
world...
Anyway, just give them all my best :-)
Thanks, and as always,
ALL the Very Best,