[Dixielandjazz] Posted On ROTFLMAO this was posted on Nicholas Payton's Facebook page by a singer

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sun Sep 13 14:00:16 PDT 2009

This was posted on Nicholas Payton's Facebook page by a singer.

"got to tell you about this gig I was on. I had to fill in singing with this
reggae band  I sang one line and the people were going NUTS!..I said what's up
with this. I couldn't believe it...

well I turned around and the KEYBOARD PLAYER was playing his piano with his ah
lets say it clean...His SAUSAGE ON THE PIANO..Yep! I thought I was going to kill
him...I went over to him and said off mike what the "f" are you doing? This is
for real now no joke..He said "I do This every once in a while and the crowd
goes wild...I was trying to help you out!" I said help me out? Put your Sh**
back inside..he said No I playing this tune right now. I said get off the
"fu**ing stage. "He said No not until I finish the song and he said your turn
to sing....after the tune I grab him and helped him OFF the stage...Paid him and
told him he didn't have to play the rest of the night.!!! When the guy who I
replaced found out he did that he kicked his a**!"

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
rsr at ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/806-9551

Check out our latest recording at www.ringwald.com/recordings.htm

"I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that
money can buy."  --Steve Martin

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4422 (20090913) __________

http://www.eset.com