[Dixielandjazz] LA Area Jazz Meeting 9/13/09

GeneLynch5 at aol.com GeneLynch5 at aol.com
Sat Sep 12 10:10:31 PDT 2009

This Sunday9/13/09) the South Bay New Orleans Jazz Club meets 1:00 to 5:00
PM  at the Knights of Columbus Hall, 214  Ave. "I" RedondoBeach, CA.  This
is a new location, right near the ocean.

The feature this month is Jimmy Green's Hot Five.  You've seenh Jimmy  on
our stage frequently, and with the Hyperion Outfall Serenaders, now come and
hear this great group.

There is a large dance floor, good food and a full bar.  Admission $9,
members $7.

Gene & Betty Lynch
Harbor City, CA