[Dixielandjazz] derby mute stands

Trumpetom at aol.com Trumpetom at aol.com
Fri Sep 11 14:09:34 PDT 2009

Harlan: I used a folding wire type music stand. I discarded the top  music
desk, drilled a small hole through the flattened out end of the  adjustable
shaft. I bought a very small (but very strong) metal clamp that  looked
somewhat like a clothes pin from Home Depot. I bolted it together,  then clipped
the derby to it. It is adjustable for height. Total setup was less  than
$20.

Tommy Loeb
_www.hotsytotsyboys.com_ (http://www.hotsytotsyboys.com)

In a message dated 9/11/2009 1:27:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,