[Dixielandjazz] Classic Jazz Orchestra

Ken Mathieson ken at kenmath.free-online.co.uk
Thu Sep 10 14:51:18 PDT 2009

Hi Alicia,

Many thanks for the kind words. We all remember that gig as being a gig to forget (if that's not a bit Irish-sounding), so I'll check it out myself later tonight as this is my only night in all week. Maybe the automatic pilot saw us safely through while we were thinking everything was going wrong!

Cheers,

Ken Mathieson
www.classicjazzorchestra.org.uk