[Dixielandjazz] The Minutes Go Like Hours When You Sing

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Mon Sep 7 14:43:27 PDT 2009

Good one, but I think Tom Kubis took a similar idea a step further
with "Jazz Musician's Christmas" (as sung and played by Jack Sheldon.)
a tiny snip is available here:
http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/pid/5391219/a/Jazz+Musician's+Christmas.htm

Can't find a full track anywhere on-line,  however the CD is worth
getting - but not exactly OKOM...

Dave RIchoux