[Dixielandjazz] Aurelie Tropez and Paul Asaro

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 15:22:26 PDT 2009

Hello Barbara,
Did all music end at midnight?  Rather unusual for a jazz festival,
especially in Euroe.  All those I've attended had jam shows ending
later than that, and jam sessions that often ran into the wee hours of
the morning!
The latest I remeber was one year in Breda, when the band, having been
kicked out of the hall carried on till dawn.
Cheers