[Dixielandjazz] Greetings!

pj.ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Sat Sep 5 03:50:23 PDT 2009

>Greetings to you in the name of the  lord,
>I am Rev. Fr. Adam Walker. A senior staff with World Bank fact  finding &
>special duties office. I am writing you this letter because we  found out
>that there have been some kind of manipulation over your total  pending
>payment
>with reference number #MVA/UNO/WOB/ML-06-798 amounting  US$10.625,000.00
>(Ten Million Six Hundred and Twenty Five Thousand United  States Dollars).
>
>This important notice is to let you know that your  payment is ready to be
>transferred by swift bank transfer (Five working days)  to your nominated
>bank account or delivered to your door step via diplomatic  means of cash
>delivery (two days). Note that your payment will be processed  and released
>you. Kindly respond to this confidential letter by  reconfirming to us the
>following details:

I am amazed that anyone took this rubbish seriously. If they did they should
probably not be allowed out without a carer and certainly should not be
trusted with anything sharp. It is a variation of the Nigerian scam which
has filled all our screens for years now and immediately recognisable as
such.

Glory be and send me your card number. I have several billion  dollars
waiting here JUST FOR YOU.

Cheers

Pat