[Dixielandjazz] Another Jazz Radio Station

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 30 18:53:40 PDT 2009

Here is another new internet jazz radio station. It has all genres of
jazz mixed in  together so may not interest too many Listmates,
however I am listening to Billie Holiday and "Autumn In New York"
right now and that's OK by me.

Perhaps more interesting is that they will plug your gigs, and or
festivals. At least on the Rich Keith Show. Just shoot Rich an email
with your info: richkeith7 at hotmail.com

He plugs events all over the world, at 9:30 PM EST every night, and
throughout the day.  Just heard a few for Festivals and gigs in
Australia, Scotland and Japan before Billie.

Since the program is based in New York City, I would think NYC bands
like Dan Levinson, Vince Giordano, Jon Erik Kellso et al would want to
list their gigs.

The site is worth a surf.

www.purejazzradio.org

Cheers,