[Dixielandjazz] New Jazz Radio Network

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Fri Oct 23 11:30:33 PDT 2009

Hi All, If you want to hear "current groups" of trad or Dixieland, may I
suggest you check out this station:  <_http://www.seanmoyses.com/TJR.htm_
(http://www.seanmoyses.com/TJR.htm) >

 A mix of current and "classic".  Also have commercials if you  don't join
premium.

Also, with a banjo focus, but often great ensembles.
<_http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/mini.cgi?station_name=jazzbanjo&tm=483_
(http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/mini.cgi?station_name=jazzbanjo&tm=483) >

If you are having trouble with this links, google
of Jazz Banjo Radio or Trad Jazz Radio or do a search under these terms on
Live 365.

Ginny

In a message dated 10/22/2009 2:55:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,