[Dixielandjazz] Band in a Box

Allan Brown allanbrown at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Oct 20 02:50:35 PDT 2009

Dear All,

I've just purchased a copy of BiaB and am overjoyed at what it promises.
However I've hit an early glitch I just can't seem to resolve, and I'm
wondering if any of you out there may be able to cast some light on matters.

When I open a song with chords and melody, everything plays fine except I
can't hear the melody. I can see the cursor bouncing along highlighting the
melody's notation but I just can't hear it. If I 'solo' any of the other
parts I can hear them fine, but when the melody is selected - silence!

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Allan