[Dixielandjazz] Purists/Jazz

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 15:41:47 PDT 2009

While Michael Jacson (The Beer Hunter), in his New World Gude to Jazz,
recommends its porter and ale, he says: "Given its history, it is a
shame that this family-owned brewery does not have a deeper commitment
to traditional styles."
The "Beer Lover's Companion" (1999 edition) lists all the varieties
made by that brewery, but rates only one, and gives it only one
tankard.

Anyway, if I ever get to the States again, and to the Philly area, I'll seek it.

Cheers