[Dixielandjazz] Johnny Guarnieri

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon Oct 12 18:15:25 PDT 2009

I wrote regarding the pianist Johnny Guarnieri:

> He wrote a beautiful song in my honor titled Raggedy Bob.

Janie McCue Lynch responds:

> That was pretty special, Bob.  Is Raggedy Bob recorded and / or is there
> sheet music or a lead sheet available?

No, it has not been recorded.  I keep threatening to learn it but don't seem to have the time.

Nancy Kleier has a copy and has played it several times at various Ragtime Festivals and at the Sacramento Jazz Festival and jubilee.

Perhaps I should put it up on my web site?

--Bob Ringwald

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4497 (20091011) __________

http://www.eset.com