[Dixielandjazz] Buck Clayton

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 15:54:14 PDT 2009

In my humble opinion, the Buck Clayton Jam Sessions are probably the
most consistently high quality body of music  recorded in the fifties,
albeit not Dixieland.  Not only that - I have an LP recorded around
that time and issued on French Phillips that sounds every bit as good
as the Jam Sessions.  I was sure it was a part of the series until the
complete Mosaic compilation proved me wrong.
Cheers