[Dixielandjazz] "I've Got A Feelin' You're Foolin'"

Bruce Stangeland stangeland at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 10 17:54:05 PDT 2009

Bill,

I haven't found the music for

"I've Got A Feelin' You're Foolin'"

but I did find the lyrics at:
http://lyrics.filestube.com/song/40cfa9b4b6b1d6c503e9,Ive-Got-a-Feeling-Youre-Fooling.html

Cheers,
Bruce Stangeland
Berkeley banjoist

---------------------

You are a picture no artist could paint
But you're a mixture of devil and saint
I just sigh and dream and try to figure you out!

Love is in season, the moon's  up above
Tho' it be treason to question your love
Ev'rytime I look at you My heart's in doubt

I've got a feelin' you're foolin'
I've got a feelin' you're havin' fun
I'll get a goby when you are done foolin' with me
I've got a feelin' you're foolin'
I've got a notion it's make believe

I think you're laughin' right up  your sleeve
Foolin' with me
Life is worth living while you are giving moments of paradise
You're such a stand out
But how you handout that hokus, pokus from your eyes
I've got a feelin' you're foolin'
I've got a feelin' it's all a frame
It's just the well known old army game foolin' with you

I've got a feelin' you're foolin'
I've got a feelin' you're havin' fun
I'll get a goby when you are done foolin' with me
I've got a feelin' you're foolin'
I've got a notion it's make believe
I think you're laughin' right up  your sleeve
Foolin' with me
Life is worth living while you are giving moments of paradise
You're such a stand out

But how you handout that hokus, pokus from your eyes
I've got a feelin' you're foolin'
I've got a feelin' it's all a frame

Writer : FREED, ARTHUR/BROWN, NACIO HERB
Copyright : Lyrics © EMI Music Publishing

Message: 11