[Dixielandjazz] Blind Spots

Custode at aol.com Custode at aol.com
Sat Oct 10 07:46:57 PDT 2009

OK...I'll chime in with two suggestions:

1) Al Hirt:  Listen to "Our Man in New Orleans", "Super Jazz" - Al  Hirt
and Pete Fountain and "Al Hirt Live at the Mardi Gras"

2) Maynard: Listen to "Screamin' Blues"

Lewis D. Custode, Jr., CLU, ChFC, CASL
Home:  716.731.2898
Cellular: 716.228.2497
_www.LewCustode.com_ (http://www.lewcustode.com/)

In a message dated 10/10/2009 6:51:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,