[Dixielandjazz] Carolina Shout ~ help (bare-faced cheek)

richard.flecknell at ntlworld.com richard.flecknell at ntlworld.com
Sat Oct 10 03:54:06 PDT 2009

Friends, any chance of locating or putting me onto the sheet music of Carolina Shout. My daughter's well in to learning Waller's Alligator Crawl and I thought it would be nice to have CS as well. You'd also be exposing her piano teacher to our world, she loved the Crawl.
I know Sheik, after all the fuss about THAT BxxxxY TANGO.
How's that going, was sheet music fronm Phil W exactly what the doc ordered?

Richard