[Dixielandjazz] Bolden Cylinder

Stan Brager sbrager at verizon.net
Fri Oct 9 17:52:35 PDT 2009

Robert;

The cylinder you're thinking of "with no sides" doesn't exist. But maybe,
just maybe, you're thinking of the cylinder in the shape of a möbius which,
as you know, has only one side. I used to have one but it was broken during
a move. By the way, the music on that cylinder was the first recording of
"Sidewinder" by Lee Morgan.

Dick Broadie may be able to confirm this???

Stan
Stan Brager