[Dixielandjazz] No mas Panana, por favor.

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Thu Oct 8 14:41:20 PDT 2009

I realize that many jazzers and non-musician fans don't give a rat's butt
about correct melodies of old tunes, but the whole point of this thread
has been to create a sheet for newbies to the tune and to the music a
solid beginning point.

There's much talk here about preserving the music, but if the jazzers
don't care enough to leave behind knowledgeable recordings of the tunes,
but rather keep messing with them until there's nothing substantial left,
there goes the music...

--Sheik