[Dixielandjazz] Christmas in Dixieland

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Thu Nov 26 12:52:13 PST 2009

Dear All (and Charlie),
Charles Gehlbach replied [in part] to my answer regarding "Christmas In DixieLand" as follows:

> Thanks for the information.........
> Now that I know that there is a tune by that name, I need a chart.  Can you help me with that ??

I can't, but I'm sure that someone on the DJML will.
It in not in my Anderson List.
I suggest that it may have to come from a European (French/Belgium/Netherlands) source.
Or maybe my Aussie mate, up the road, Adrian Ford has it.
Listmate Hans Koert, who kindly helped me out a year or so back (tracking down some information for our Graeme Bell "Compositions' CD), may also be able to assist using his extensive network.
Very kind regards,
Bill.