[Dixielandjazz] Some Thanksgiving Jazz

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Tue Nov 24 06:03:45 PST 2009

And I am fairly certain I've heard either a cylinder or early disk with
lyrics indicating that "she" was a train.  It surprised me.    Some song
chorus lyrics can be misleading.  Two notable examples are "On the Good Ship
Lollipop" which is about a plane (airship) and "I Wonder Who's Kissing Her
Now."

Ron L