[Dixielandjazz] a couple of unrelated reply comments/questions

eupher dude eupher61 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 24 05:53:56 PST 2009

Ken...I guess the question is, where do you lose the eighth note in the melody?  If you have a 2/4 at the end, is it the lyric "should I"?

Ginny...I don't think a locomotive could be driving 6 white horses, unless those are train cars...was a train ever worthy of killing the old red rooster?  Of course, there's the "Powder Milk Biscuits" song (from Prairie Home Companion) and "May a bird of paradise fly up your nose" and thousands of others that fit her changes.  Well, a few at least.

steve