[Dixielandjazz] Jazzy Beatles songs

Gerard Bielderman gerard.bielderman at telfort.nl
Sat Nov 21 00:59:49 PST 2009

I can't resist to add a few things.
Kenny Ball also recorded Michelle, Lady Madonna.
Chris Barber recorded 5 songs with the Eagle Brass Band: Cant buy me love,
>From me to you, I saw her standing there, She loves you, I wanna be your
man. And with his normal band: All my lovin'.
The Avon Cities, a band from Bristol, recorded Norwegian wood and Hey Jude.
And Acker Bilk did an album without his own band (of course he did many!)
called "John, Paul and Acker" with several Beatles songs.
And finally: the Dutch New Orleans Syncopators made an album called
"Liverpool goes Dixie", including 2 Beatles titles.
Gerard Bielderman
Leie 18
8032 ZG Zwolle
Netherlands
Website: http://home.telfort.nl/tradjazz

--
Ik gebruik de gratis versie van SPAMfighter.
Wij zijn een gemeenschap van 6 miljoen gebruikers in strijd tegen spam.