[Dixielandjazz] Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

David M Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Thu Nov 19 15:53:00 PST 2009

I really like the Temperance 7 - they played the grey area between
Novelty/Comedy and "Trad" and  with a lot of skill. Their "younger
brother" group  "Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band" became a favorite of mine
during the late 1960s (and I have helped produce several radio
specials on the Temperance 7 and Bonzos for KFJC.)

Another band that did a good job on Beatles songs is Allotria JB from
Germany. There really are quite a few Beatles songs that work well as
OKOM (and a lot that never would ;-)

Dave Richoux