[Dixielandjazz] Ndugood in danger

ROBERT R. CALDER serapion at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 16 18:26:21 PST 2009

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdNP9D7wbcM

I have been advised to inform our e-steamed correspondent Prince NduGood that he might have committed a real rather than computer fatal error, and that the omission of Charlie Poole's WHITE HOUSE BLUES from his proposed programme portends no benefit to him.

If he hears cowboy yowls in the night and a thunder of hooves echoes as diapason to his dreams he should seek advice.

It might be necessary for his safety to perform oblations at a Gnashville shrine, and ensure the presence of a banjoist and a fiddler in the complement of his ensemble.