[Dixielandjazz] Keyboards

GWW174 at aol.com GWW174 at aol.com
Sun Nov 8 17:29:27 PST 2009

There was an interesting news article in the July, 2009 issue of Popular
Science (yes, I'me behind in reading) on the Yamaha Avantgrand N3.... not your
ordinary KB... looks like a grand... sounds of a grand, Electric piano, and
Harpsichord... Has 12 speakers spread around a traditional grand piano
sounding board.... has 16 amplifiers and can be yours for just $19,000.00.
Video at popsci.com/piano... or moreinfo on \yamaha.com

Would love to see/hear it in action.Preliminary reviews is that everyone
loves it except piano tuners.

Gordon of Northridge