[Dixielandjazz] FW: Does Keyboard & Amp Sound DissappointAnyoneElse?

Paul Edgerton paul.edgerton at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 13:46:44 PST 2009

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 11:45 AM, Robert Ringwald <rsr at ringwald.com> wrote:
> Why can't a horn player go into the restroom, outside, green room, or somewhere else to warm up?  And why can't they warm up with a mute in the horn?

That's a great idea, Bob! I'll be sure to test your strategy on our
next high-profile gig, Possible with the VIP customers in the next
stall. They'll LOVE it! When's the last time we had a green room?

And in case anyone is wondering, I'm probably the very guy Bob had in
mind when he said horn players are ready to go in 30 seconds. But
then, I'm obviously NOT not the guy who warms up obnoxiously.

-- Paul (some say too fast) Edgerton