[Dixielandjazz] Hypothetical question

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Thu Nov 5 18:56:48 PST 2009

I am familiar with Red Lehr but I was thinking of  Joe Schulte who is a
wonderful tuba player.  His wife Mary Ann is a truly wonderful piano player
for OKOM and other styles of jazz.  I don't think they play with the St.
Louis Stompers any more but they both remain as "in demand" players here.

Do you play?
Larry
StLouis