[Dixielandjazz] Musical Protest in Oz

Phil O'Rourke philor at webone.com.au
Thu Nov 5 15:27:01 PST 2009

Mick and Bill

Definitely Danny S on guiutar; I recognise the guitar, it was the one that
was damaged on the way to Merimbula (NSW) last June when Danny's car had a
navigation problem and left the road.
I agree with Lindasy, Allan and Stephen being in the photo.
I would not be sure that it is Smithy on sousa and who is playing tenor sax?
Maybe check with Lindsay on e-mail. I have heard that he is computer
literate!  :-)

Phil O'Rourke
Australia

Hi Bill
I I think the Guitarist is Danny Souter. The rest I aggree with you.

Mick Potter