[Dixielandjazz] Musical Protest in Oz

Mick Potter pottermick at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 03:12:13 PST 2009

Hi Dave.

Looking at the photo from the Box Hill "Leader", it is good to see 2
of our best young musician in Melbourne,  involved in the protest.
This new law is the height of insanity brought about by political
stupidity. Of all the music under threat it is OKOM that is most
likely to suffer.

Mick Potter
Melbourne
Australia