[Dixielandjazz] Getting into OKOM

Allan Brown allanbrown at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Nov 4 01:36:39 PST 2009

Great story! Keep them rolling in, they're priceless. As a beginner
clarinetist, despite just turning 41 the other day,  I appreciate
tales like this. It gives me hope that one day I too will be able to
move my fingers like you and Bill Page - and have something musical
coming out the end!

All the best,

Allan