[Dixielandjazz] Shameless Plug

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Tue Nov 3 16:09:52 PST 2009

Hello all DJMLers,

I know this is REALLY shameless, but I've just added a couple of things to the Golden Gate Rhythm Machine website:

    http://www.santhony.com/ggrm/ (click on "Recordings")

    1. Flash player to stream all the selections from our "out of print" CDs.
    2. Download each of these CDs as MP3 files and pay via PayPal.

I still need to add a couple more older CDs, but there are 3 now available.

If any of you decide to purchase and download the MP3s, please let me know if you have any trouble. I haven't been able to test a purchase and download outside the PayPal "sandbox" (fake purchaser and seller accounts) and PayPal won't let a seller "buy" his/her own products as a test!

Feedback greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Scott Anthony