[Dixielandjazz] The Sacramento Bee's 33 Seconds Of Live Jazz Festival Video

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun May 24 10:31:38 PDT 2009

That is my band - the California Repercussions - I am playing the
sousaphone that is in the center of the shot, by the way.
We also did 3 "killer" sets on the streets of Old Sac Friday and
Saturday and had very large crowds watching - much better than last
year, nice weather (not too hot, but for sure not too cold!)

Had a chance to hear many other great performances - good shows all
around the place!

Dave Richoux