[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Stuff

pcrums pcrums at gmail.com
Thu May 21 12:31:31 PDT 2009

I am really sorry that I will miss the Gunter tribute - I feel fortunate to
have known him well while he was here.  Also sorry that I will not be in
town for the DJML bloody Mary party on Friday, it will be the first one that
I have ever missed.
    Because of the Jubilee cutback on $ , bands, and venues, Natural Gas JB
will be there only on Sunday this year.  It will be our 34th consecutive
Sacramento Jazz Jubilee appearance and the performance schedule is:

Sunday, May 24
        1:00 PM  Golden Eagle
        4:00 PM  Delta King Paddlewheel Saloon
        7:00 PM  Yolo Room

For any listmates who are present on Sunday, please stop by and say hello.
We will have our new CD available, titled "The 40th Anniversary Recording"
in keeping with the band's 40th birthday next year.

Phil (is this a great list, or what) Crumley

pcrums at gmail.com
There IS only two kinds of music - country and western.