[Dixielandjazz] Sal Pace Recordings

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu May 21 07:15:22 PDT 2009

Sounds interesting.  But not for quite now.  I've just bought a Wilbur
de Paris LP and the Dewey Jackxon CD on Delmark.
Some time ago we had a discussion about listening for historical
reasons.  Well, that CD, although among the few recordings of Jacson
(Kestler said it tripled the Jackson recordings), is really only worth
listening for historical reasons, despite featuring two of my
favourite musicians - Frank Chace and Don Ewell.  Perhaps the varoius
controls on my amplifier (so far I've only heard it in the car - at
home I listen to LPs and reel tapes) will help!

Best regards