[Dixielandjazz] Got your "got it" replies and thanks

Don Ingle cornet at 1010internet.com
Wed May 20 06:31:46 PDT 2009

To all dozen and a half respondees to my test request for a "got it," I
got it - and thensome.
FromCaliforna tot he Hudson River, Oz to Britain, am happy that my
fumblingefforts to get te laptop working email - after two days of
solving the question...why if my desk top works doesn't the laptop
connection. The answer -- the desk top uses XP and the new laptop uses
Vista.
Yipes! Theey are talking a new MS system already.
Anyhow, I appreciate the come backs.
Have a great Sacramento whatever they are callingit this year festival.
Don (the sun is shining in Michigan but I think it is a trap) Ingle