[Dixielandjazz] Red Hot Jazz/Tunes

Ken Mathieson ken at kenmath.free-online.co.uk
Tue May 19 15:47:33 PDT 2009

Hi All,

Ginny wrote:

"Is anyone else having trouble accessing the audio files at Red Hot Jazz
Archives?  It's probably some new problem on my own computer.  But  lately
when I try to use those files, I first get an indication that Real Player  is
engaged, but then one of the pop-up messages that server  connection could
not be established.  Thanks for any assistance."

Yes, I haven't been able to access either site for a few days now. At first I put it down to heavy web traffic, but it seems that it doesn't matter what time of day or night I connect, I just get the dreaded "an error has occured" message.

cheers,

Ken Mathieson