[Dixielandjazz] Bill Gunter Tribute At the Sacramento Jazz Festival

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Mon May 18 17:38:35 PDT 2009

I really wish I could be there for Bill's tribute. He was a good friend
and the guy that got me into washboarding.

Any chance of reviving the wb concert in CT, now that the festival has a
new venue in Wallingford?

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Webmaster for http://APlaceForJazz.org
http://SwingtimeJazz.org
http://20Y2Lions.org    http://AlbanyTroyLions.org
http://BerithSholom.org   http://LHS52and53.info

Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everybody agrees that it is
old enough to know better.