[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Quotes & Al Hirt

John McClernan mcclernan1 at comcast.net
Thu May 14 13:52:24 PDT 2009

Thanks for sharing those memories, Dave. I too fondly remember Connie
sitting in. I think Jim Haislip was elsewhere in '71. Of course, I had
played many YFM and Hairy Lip dates with Jim in the late 60s, as I did
with you. But I don't recall seeing Jim down there in '71. I might be
wrong about that, I'd have to ask Les Muscutt. His memory is much
better than mine.
Cheers,
John