[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: My visit to Rome

Clive Smith scousersmith at gmail.com
Tue May 12 07:02:22 PDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Clive Smith <scousersmith at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, May 10, 2009 at 2:50 PM
Subject: My visit to Rome
To: DJML <dixielandjazz at mlislandnet.com>

Dear Steve Barbone, Francesco Salomoni, Bob Ringwald and....... have I
forgotten anyone else ? ...... a million thanks for your recommendations of
where to go to listen to OKOM in Rome. I have done my Google homework and I
think we are going to have most evenings lined up - I am looking forward to
hearing/seeing Red Pellini again who I last saw in Ascona '99.

I will take notes and write up a brief summary for anyone else on DJML who
might be planning to visit The Eternal City.

Cheers all y'all

Clive