[Dixielandjazz] DJML Face To Face, Sacramento

Daniel Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Wed May 6 21:39:28 PDT 2009

     Me (among others).
     What are the plans (if any) for a downloadable spreadsheet of the
bands and venues (etc.), which in the past Dave Bilgray has provided?
A cursory perusal of the SacJazz website did not reveal (to these
bleary eyes) any utility of this ilk.
     Friends of mine from Austin also attending will be Jeff Van Horn
(not a DJML member, but past-president of the Austin Traditional Jazz
Society) and Stanley Smith (clarinet, leader of the Jazz Pharaohs in
Austin), who inter alia has played with the Asylum Street Spankers and
other groups.

Dan Augustine