[Dixielandjazz] Struttin & Back Beats

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed May 6 13:15:30 PDT 2009

Thanks Steve.  Yup listened to it.  I have it on LP and CD but didn't have
time to dig it out.

Geeze Louis sure was playing hot...

Got the question answered thanks to Bill Haesler.  He listened to all the
recorded versions of BBQ and determined that Turk was the first one to play
off-beats on the middle 4-bars of the verse to BBQ.

Best,

--Bob