[Dixielandjazz] Rome

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue May 5 20:57:01 PDT 2009

Dear Clive,

I was in Rome about 28 years ago.  Found the Mississippi Jazz Club somewhere
in Rome and sat in with a Dixieland band.  They couldn't speak English and I
couldn't speak Romish.  But once the song started, it didn't matter.

Chances are that the club is no longer there.

Good luck.

Remember, While in Rome....

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
rsr at ringwald.com
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band

Hear our latest CD at:
www.fultonstreetjazz.com/music.htm

Foreign aid might be defined as a transfer of money from poor people in rich
countries to rich people in poor countries.
 - Douglas Casey, Classmate of Bill Clinton at Georgetown University.