[Dixielandjazz] The Duck Hunter

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon Mar 30 12:35:54 PDT 2009

A duck hunter was out enjoying a nice morning on the marsh when he decided
to take
a leak.....

He walked over to a tree and propped up his gun.
Just then a gust of wind blew, the gun fell over, and discharged... Shooting
him
in the genitals.

Several hours later, lying in a hospital bed, he was approached by his
doctor.
'Well sir, I have some good news and some bad news.. The good news is that
you are
going to be OK. The damage was local to your groin, there was very little
internal
damage, and we were able to remove all of the buckshot.' 'What's the bad
news?' asked
the hunter.

'The bad news is that there was some pretty extensive buckshot damage done
to your
penis. I'm going to have to refer you to my sister.' 'Well I guess that
isn't too
bad,' the hunter replied. 'Is your sister a plastic surgeon?' 'Not exactly.'
answered
the doctor.
'She's a flute player in the Syracuse Symphony. She's going to teach you
where to
put your fingers so you don't piss in your eye.'

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
rsr at ringwald.com
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band

Hear our latest CD at:
www.fultonstreetjazz.com/music.htm

Foreign aid might be defined as a transfer of money from poor people in rich
countries to rich people in poor countries.
 - Douglas Casey, Classmate of Bill Clinton at Georgetown University.