[Dixielandjazz] Congrats, Tamas for the live broadcast success

Nancy Giffin NANCYink at surewest.net
Sat Mar 28 13:40:01 PDT 2009

Dear Tamas,

I am watching the Int'l Bohem Ragtime & Jazz Festival live on the Internet,
taking a few seconds to stop and write this note of congratulations for
making this great idea a reality. I applaud your choices of Russ Phillips
and Bria Skonberg since I feel they possess the true spirit of jazz, playing
with joy and straight from the heart.

My best to you and your festival staff on this admiral success, from concept
to sponsorship to technical production. U.S. festivals: watch and learn.
http://www.jazzfestivalmarketing.com/live.html

Love and hugs,
Nancy